2 NYPD CommissionersBLOCKED ME Twitter, YOUTUBE AUDIO 01/SEX CRIMES OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE LYING ETC

https://youtu.be/RGRZkQujVI0 audio NYPD Det SEX CRIMES SVU lying to me I was not sexually assaulted. ADA Savur confirmed I was and said he would get back to me after speaking to Joan Illuzzi S Berry but again the DA gave my case involving Dr F's office the Jeffrey Epstein teflon treatment...below is a tweet pinned to my twitter acct Suzannahbtroy audio NYPD 01 turned away: Eric Adams like de Blasio Mike Bloomberg administration devoted to covering up crimes in my case, preventing Victims from reporting sexual assault as audio evidence from my case, CityTime corruption on going 1 ex NYPD Sex Crimes Lt Lamboy stole O/T #Rape cases, etc Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) 3/4/18, 12:47 PM ⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies! 2020 update: http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2015/03/racism-misogyny-dumbcuntlives-matter.html?m=1 After all these years I finally found something I didn't know I had a photograph of the tweet that may be from NYPD or someone connected to the NYPD a racist misogynist telling me my life doesn't matter and I got what I deserved because I defend Black People!

JEFFREY EPSTEIN G. MAXWELL NYPD DA etc ENABLERS ditto MY CASE Dr F’s office AUDIOS 01 SEX CRIMES etc

7/4/22 NO JUSTICE YET update: Like Eric Garner I began pro se Mike Bloomberg Ray Kelly, Campisi era,prayers for KALIEF BROWDER, the ABUSE OF POWER even in the 50-H see Netflix series on Kalief, my 2nd 50-H under de Blasio asked am I mentally ill but under Bloomberg the lawyer admitted I may have money coming to me, the corruption, discrimination on going...all (note an email sent to me alleges DrF assaulted a mentally ill woman brushed off by NYPD whom she reported to the DOJ! Irony, NYPD (even the NYPD that are actually arrested for rape, etc) passed their psych evals,Dr F Hippocratic Oath all involved I including lawyers like I allege Joe TACOPINA have taken oaths they violated + broke laws or a party to crimes my civil rights VIOLATED? TO ALL DENIED JUSTICE, EVERY ONE US IGNORED as they commit MORE crimes even chronically lying in court my case legal fraud Hooks' threatening letter withheld(how did she get my name?)...see Joel Berger "Reform NYPD" NE law journal calling for RICO! NYPD 1PP IA DA etc goal CONCEAL MORE CRIMES plain sight; if you ignore me you are doing their work for them, our civil rights violated even human rights violated in our cases? I agreed to be false arrested if I did not drop charges with a hole in my retina! I feared a possible 2nd sexual assault at the precinct as described by Eric Garner in his hand written lawsuit. I had emergency surgery Friday for my retina so Saturday 4pm 10/20/12 I did drop charges fearing more crimes more harm...and there has been...https://jamesoneillpcnyc.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-4-2022-moving-some-of-my-statement.html COPY PASTE READ MY STATEMENT! FY: I HAVE AUDIOS SEX Crimes, 01,DA, IA, FALSIFIED POLICE REPORTS, EMAIL G-D SEES ALL 10/16/12 PROOF NYPD VERGONA LIED FEDERAL appellate he DIDN'T KNOW I am a JEW!FALSE ARREST ME ON SABBATH *SCROLL WAY DOWN for blogs posts...index on right..., to read:"about me" scroll down,:you will see I was published in many NY newspapers until I became a critic, I donated my white blood cells, NY Blood center told me: to a child fighting non-Hodgkin's cancer and a Hispanic male fighting lymphoma I didn't ask race religion their politics or even wonder do I like them or not but I was targeted at an MD office Google Dr Fagelman assault YouTube - I didn't start filming till I was given the finger, after being yelled at that I have no rights! I had to get surgery on my retina from the attack, no one was fired or arrested but even MORE crimes were committed... NYPD detectives w/ lt Angelo Burgos falsified police reports + corrupt NYPD bosses MORE THAN CROSSED an ETHICAL LINE, Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Shea etc with Internal Affairs, Corporation Counsel party cheat lie win legal FRAUD WITHHELD DELITA HOOKS LTR THREAT TO ME while citing KUBY ltr case closed even though series violent threats, emergency surgery Retina from attack, keep case closed on going etc discrimination against me (and others chronically) + I allege policy of discrimination dubbed NYPD 's "Round Robin" + Chief Banks Lt Gannon: NYPD POLICY CAN'T upgrade crimes (they erased) when suing! Read Joel Berger Reform NYPD (enablers) article NE Law Journal) and I ALLEGE James Toomey Travelers his "team" decided like City of NY, like Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash victims, OUR LIVES don't have value and the rich powerful and or "connected" must be protected.
"NYC is My Community" CPR on NYC's Heart Soul! The People reclaim NYC Our Rights! Peace to the Streets! Permanent New Commission NYPD IAB DA Corruption! I sued
Pro Se like Eric Garner I have new evidence! NYPD IA DA Cy Vance top brass guilty like they protected Lt Lamboy Sex Crimes Unit including CUNT threat to turn tables on me NYPD IA acted on ! After 4yrs pro se 4/22/2018 I need lawyer to sue + class actions victims unite! Suebe1art@aol.com NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday false arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely VIOLENT LYING receptionist Delita Hooks running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest 10/16/12 immediate than CORRUPT LIAR Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Sat 10/20, 2012 4PM IAB let him +his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=dh9TedhfthE !http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/Mike Might Not Win - look at date!When the Community Board Does NOTHING,You Can Do Something see photo of Alfredo & I on Speed Bump I got for Anna Silver School https://m.youtube.com/user/Suzannahartist follow my channel! Recogntion: The NYTimes !!! I ask for 1 billion $ x 3 RICO from SAIC look at date CityTimeURGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed!
Mayor Bloomberg shouted down Aug. 20, 2012 911 Tech Corruption 911 aka ECTP & CityTime! Look bottom of blog!

About Suzannah Troy, suebe1art@aol.com

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Saturday, April 19, 2008

bar night life and the conflict of interest + NYC's high threshold for "red lights" and ignoring them

News flash == they want to close the bars at 2am but what continues to be blacked out is the conflict of interest in the Community Board 3 area = East Village, Lower East Side and Bowery and that is David McWater, the community board chair owns, I have read between 10 or 11 bars.   I know he owns Doc Holliday which I think Fox 5 News showed last night but what no one from the press will ask him, Scott Stringer or anyone from the mayor on down = IS THIS A CONFLICT OF INTEREST  and they answer in my opinion is "YES" and how can CB3 demand any bar close at 2 unless McWater volunteers to close all of his at 2 but most of all he needs to step down.  Community board 3 in my opinion is a very tight group of people and they have had no problem with what is in my opinion a conflict of interest. This is in theory a democracy and it would be frightening if I was not allowed to have an opinion and my opinion  was different than the community board's where I have lived for 20 years and I am an American citizen.  I was born an American citizen so that is almost 46 years of which in theory I am entitled to freedom of speech.  How frightening if people who dared to express an opinion other than agreed upon by the mainstream were forced out of their neighborhoods.  If people were scared to speak up -- how frightening would that be?  Could you imagine politicians or leaders of any groups wanting to govern over people to scared to speak up because of repercussions.  What kind of leaders would they be?

I have asked and people just laugh.
Apparently the city has a very high threshold for red lights and we have had how many construction workers and civilians die or injured post 9-11 in construction or infrastructure related problems.

The city council gave themselves a raise and now there just happens to be all this money that was allocated to groups --should I say mis-allocated?

It is really frightening and I went to the DOB City Council Task Force meeting way back and talked about the deaths and injuries and this tsunami of development and when I read city council asking Patricia Lancaster questions I just have to shake my head because this was something talked about at least one year or more and I know I was one of the people talking.

I am frightened at the high threshold for issues I give you and the high threshold for letting it go on and on.   I also believe "community boards" need a complete overhaul and it most become a democracy.   We did note vote for these people and we need to know who the are and what are their roles in the community and than we get to vote for them.     We need accountability.  We need to know who represents us and there has to be limited terms other wise it is like all of the above and people and communities and the city is harmed in my opinion.  Isn't that why there is a term "conflict of interest".

People just laugh, just they laugh with bitterness and they say in so many words politics are corrupt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott Stringer is the walking example of "conflict of interest." While he has gotten some of the dumber newspapers (like the Villager) to think he's a reformer, the opposite is true. He appointed his own campaign manager to Community Board 4. He lets the developer trade association (NY Partnership) review all Community Board applications before appointments are made. And yes, CB3 has its share of problems. Most Community Boards are incestuous in nature, but the real problem is the corrupt manner in which Scott Stringer has been even a worse Borough President than C. Virginia Fields.

Suzannah B. Troy artist said...

Thank you for coming forth and posting your comment. The New York Times gave Scott Stringer his own op ed piece which was lame and forgettable so add the grey lady to the list.

What you point out to me and what I know is frightening to me and we need a mayor with courage who will bring reform; a mayor who is going to clean house. Yes, the community boards are incestuous and from what I hear about Community Board 3, along with Stringer, it is an "orgy of admiration". Here the communities that are represented by Community Board 3 are being crushed and destroyed and CB3 pat themselves on the back and they praise each other while most people don't know they exist or have written them off completely. I agree with you and ditto re: The Villager. The mentioned a community board member leaving because of conflict of interest but never report what is the conflict of interest and in the same piece they praise David McWater as if he own a share in the newspaper along with "John air space Sutter" but never mention McWater's huge conflict of interest. What you read on my blog you will never read in The Villager.


The next mayor inherits the new hideous new york and I believe there a more infrastructure problems to come and they also might resemble terror attacks.


The next mayor is inheriting mega budget problems including a rising population with area hospitals shut down, fire houses closed, budget cuts in every significant dept and none can afford them. I have heard they are cutting work fare in the Parks dept and that is far more crucial to helping lives than moving the fountain in Washington Square Park for NYU's real estate value.

No newspapers will touch any of this. Even deaths won't get them to tell the truth because we have had many related to nightlife with it is rapes followed by murders or drunk people getting in cars and plowing someone down and all the construction and infrastructure related deaths and injuries. The New York eminent domain Times did not even cover the Stuy Town rally for affordable housing which should have been front page news. All the papers are owned by mega bucks and most are big real estate owners here in NYC.

Thank you for coming forth and speaking out.

It is also frightening how successfully they have shut people down from speaking out. Either people feel intimidated or hopeless and the media just doesn't go there.

Thank you.